For Business & Groups
Your benefits package is solid. Life insurance, a great health policy, you even added disability and long term care insurance last year to your optional benefits.
Have you considered critical illness coverage?
A good benefits package offers you a better return on your investment than almost any salary level could, and critical illness coverage makes the ideal addition to your overall package.
What is Critical Illness and Cancer Supplemental Insurance?
Policies designed to offer your employees a cash benefit in case of diagnosis of any of the covered conditions, these policies provide financial security when the cost of medical bills and personal expenses is certain to become problematic. These policies are an affordable solution to helping employees deal with the costs of a serious medical problem.
Benefits can be customized to meet the needs of your employees, and each policy is the ideal add-on for today’s benefit-conscious companies.
Your staff does so much for you – shouldn’t you offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes coverage when they need it most?
Complete the Group Services contact form now, and learn about how you can fill in the gaps in your employee benefits program.
To learn more about the advantages of cancer policies, please complete the form below.
Group Services Contact Form
Please complete the form to ensure an accurate quote. * Required fields.
Advantages of Group Critical Illness / Cancer Policies
- Once cancer is first diagnosed, the full benefit is paid directly to you or someone you designate to use any way you choose - regardless of any other insurance coverage you have, including Medicare.
- Benefits range from $5,000-$100,000. Benefit amounts are flexible so you choose the amount that is right for you at the price you can afford.
- The policy is guaranteed renewable for life as long as the premiums are paid. Your policy can never be cancelled - unless you cancel your coverage.
- You can return any policy for any reason within 30 days after receipt for a full refund of all premiums paid.
- Hospitalization is not required to be eligible for this insurance policy.